- Many books and articles have
been written on the fascinating subject of hidden codes in the
Torah. Developed in Israel, Bible Codes 2000 lets you be the
judge, and try out your own code searching, using the latest
in automatic search technology.
* Automatic English-Hebrew/
Hebrew-English translation allows searching of Hebrew text without
any knowledge of Hebrew.
* Enter any English word or name,and the program will translate
it or transliterate it to Hebrew, and search if it is encoded
in the Bible.
* Includes Bilingual dictionary, a list of 2000 Biblical names,
and a bilingual list of over 3000 first names.
Click here to see sample graphics
and/or screen shots!
PC with Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP,
Vista 16MB RAM, CD-ROM Drive, 800 x 600 display, 100 MB free
hard disk space
Click on the image
below to see a large screen shot!
- Bible Codes 2000 is written
in Israel, the land of the Book and the land where the Bible
code was discovered.
- You don't have to know Hebrew
and yet, your searches are conducted in Hebrew.
- Using this program is easy
- You see immediate results