Computronics Corporation in Savyon, Israel has created
and sold Bible codes programs since 1990. With the new Keys To The
Bible program they built on the base level of Bible Codes 2000 (has all
the features of Bible Codes 2000 plus much more) and added exciting new
features to improve Bible codes search capabilities, added an advanced
Gematria engine to enable research in letters as numbers, and added a
host of Bible study aids. These advanced features in Keys To The Bible
will enable the user to search for their name in the Bible code, and
look for past-present-future events. With each step in codes software
development, the software makes the whole process of Bible codes
research faster and easier.
New Program features:
* Matrix Manipulation: Turn the matrix vertical or horizontal, and reverse
it for mirror image.
Gives an automatic correct statistical calculation of terms in the
matrix, while providing some change capability for people who
understand stats. Uniquely, the program allows the user to draw a box
in the matrix containing the matrix terms and select "stats" to display
the statistical information and matrix odds. It will be eye-opening for
users to see the correct odds, which is something that was missing from
Bible Codes 2000. Further below is a graphic of the stats for a small
* Matrix Report: A new 4-page automatically generated report shows
parameters, findings, matrix information, and statistics for the Bible
codes matrix you develop. Print it or save it, or export it as a MS
* Gematria Engine: Has 7 different accepted letter-number methods plus
an 8th method which is a unique user specified value system. The 5
bilingual dictionaries tie into the Gematria engine as does the date
database. Gematria is a method of exegesis (critical explanation or
analysis of a text) used since the time of the Second Temple to derive
insights into the sacred writings, to obtain interpretations of the
text, or to illustrate a secular matter.
* Verse Retrieval: Allows verse retrieval in the text of the Bible in 8
* Bible Chronology: Shows dates with events from the time of the birth of
Abraham in 1950 BCE down through 110 CE. People who read the Bible will
find this feature extremely helpful in learning what year an event took
* Biblical Festivals: Explains the 7 Jewish Feast days/periods, the
Sabbath, New Moon, Purim, and Hanukkah with explanations and scriptures
which show aspects of these Festivals.
* 613 Commandments of Maimonides: Shows all 613 commandments laid out by
Maimonides in his book, Sefer HaMitzvot. They are divided into the 365
Prohibitions and 248 Mitzvot. Each one is linked so that with a click
you go to the commandment in the Bible text and can see it in Hebrew
and English translation. There is also a separate biography of Rambam
(Maimonides) in English.
* Rashi Commentary: A verse-by-verse commentary on the Torah by Rashi,
who is considered the greatest of the medieval sages. You can look at
the English Rashi commentary or the Hebrew Rashi Commentary.
Additionally, there is a separate "bio" on Rashi in English.
* Festival Concordance: Added to the already outstanding full Hebrew and
English concordances that were in Bible Codes 2000 is a new Festival
concordance. Select the festival you want to explore and it lists each
verse in the Tanakh touching on the subject.
You can click on the link to go to it on-screen in the Bible text
* Torah Portion of the Week: Click on it to go to the Torah portion for the week
used by all Jews all over the world.
Base Level of Functions (what is in Bible Codes 2000
and thus also in Keys To The Bible):
* 5 bilingual Hebrew-English dictionaries, allowing
entering of code terms with no typing
1. Large expansive main dictionary
2. Lexicon of modern words and names of famous people
3. My Dictionary -- user modifiable bilingual dictionary
4. Bible Names Dictionary -- names from the Bible in English and Hebrew
5. First Names Dictionary -- wonderful aid with Hebrew spellings of
* Years Database -- Hebrew for all years from 1583 to 2150 CE
* Step-by-step on-screen Tutorial to teach you how to use the program
with real examples
* Accurate statistical calculation of expected occurrences of search
words and phrases
* On-screen keyboard for typing in Hebrew, or use your computer keyboard
* Very fast code searches
* Terms matching in the initial search uses computer power to find the
* True-type fonts modifiable, with user modifiable color settings
* Excellent matrix view allows customizing of shapes and colors
* Can add shapes around letters by clicking on them in the matrix --
visual identification of words & phrases
* You can do a dictionary search in the matrix that results in a
bilingual list in Hebrew and English, of all words found using all 5
dictionaries and the years database
* You can search for an unlimited amount of words and phrases within
* Save your work, and pick up at the same point another day
* Print or save the matrix as a graphic, in color.