- Presented by: Hebrew World
/ Living Israeli Hebrew
- The Hebrew Print letters are used
both for modern and Biblical Hebrew.
- The Cursive letters, however,
are used only in modern language.
The "Bet" has a dot
in it. The "Vet" does
The "Kaf" has a dot
in it. The "Chaf" does
The "Pey" has a dot
in it. The "Fey" does
The "Sheen" has a dot on the top right. The "Seen" - on the top left.
Click Here to see our advanced Hebrew Charts...
- See the print and cursive letters
side-by-side on the right
- This page has been visited times since March 2000